Do you love cooking chicken? Struggling for ideas? I hope you will be interested in learning the Sous Vide chicken recipe, which is so versatile and delicious and you will be wondering why you have never tried it before.
Some may struggle to know the correct recipe of Sous Vide chicken recipe. I am here to help you with the stunning recipe that make you cook again and again. Follow the instructions described below to enjoy the real taste of Sous Vide chicken.
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken, trussed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups diced leek
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
How to do?
It is been quite exciting time experimenting with cooking sous vide that includes the following recipe for sous vide whole chicken.
Set the Sous Vide Immersion Circulator To 150°F (65°C). Only by setting up the correct temperature level you are able to get the accurate result and enjoy the real taste of the Sous Vide chicken. By increasing and decreasing the temperature level may roast or else it will be half cooked.
- Combine all the ingredients in a very large zipper lock bag.
- Check that the pack is well covered.
- Seal the bag using the water immersion technique and place it in the water bath.
- Set the timer for 6 hours.
- Cover the water with plastic wrap to minimize the water evaporation.
- Add water in the middle of cooking and keep the chicken submerged.
When the timer is power OFF you have to remove the bag from the water bath. Then carefully remove the chicken from the bag. You can preserve cooking liquid to use in other recipes. Heat the boiler well to high level.
Pat the chicken dry and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Boil it until the skin turns golden brown. Leave it for 10 minutes.
Slice the chicken well in a decorative way. You can feel easy to slice the chicken and then serve it. Now you can enjoy the Sous Vide chicken.
Benefits by cooking chicken in Sous Vide
- The meat will be moist, juicy and soft.
- The chicken still just about holds its shape.
- It gives a golden color and you cannot find the juice running out.
- The chicken will be crispy in out and soft in the inner area.
Stop cooking chicken in cooker or in other method. Now it’s time to have a well cooked, crispy, moist and soft chicken. Follow the above recipe to eat a delicious chicken. This helps you to make expert in the cooking and also your family can enjoy dinner with perfect chicken made in home. Your children will not compel you to go for restaurant to have chicken because you can give it in your home itself.